If you just bought your iPhone 11|11 Pro|11 Pro Max or you had the previous model running iOS 13, but you have not been able to unleash the greatest potentials to your device, then this Quick & Easy Manual will work you through the numerous features, tip, tricks, and troubleshooting techniques.
The new 2019 iPhones are sleek, stylish, and incredibly powerful, plus the Pro models offer massive improvements where battery life is concerned. But there’s no question that the stars of the show on Apple’s iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro phones are the new cameras Apple introduced. The new cameras on Apple’s iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are jaw-droopingly impressive.
The iPhone 11 Pro is Apple's most powerful phone that come in a one-hand-friendly size. It has a triple-lens camera to capture best-in-class photos and video from a variety of perspectives, a new night mode to enhance low-light photography and extra battery life prowess.
In this book the author has made it simple for anyone with iPhone 11 Series or previous models running iOS 13 to master their device easily. Here is a preview of what you will learn:
• iPhone 11 Series Review
• How to Set Up Your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud
• How to Set up Face ID
• Learn to take a wide-angle photo
• How to take Night Mode photo
• Learn new gestures
• How to Enable Dark Mode in iOS 13
• How to Create a Custom iMessage Profile in iOS 13
• How to Save or Share a Safari Web Page as a PDF in iOS 13
• How to Silence Unknown Callers on Your iPhone in iOS 13
• Get a Home Button
• Learn About Haptic Touch
• Use The New Direct Transfer Method
• How to Mute Email Threads in iOS 13
• How to Block People From Sending You Mail in iOS 13
• camera tips and tricks every iPhone 11 owner should know
• How to use Favorites in Apple Maps
• How to use Look Around in Apple Maps
• How To Create Nested Subtasks in iOS 13's Reminders App for More Organized To-Do Lists
• How to use Cycle Tracking in Health
• Troubleshooting common problems
• And much more!
Maximize your new iPhone 11 and iOS 13 by adding this Manual to your library Now!